Saturday, June 2, 2007

Mall Rat in the Making?

Rose has been in a Mommy phase lately. Nao needed a little refresh time, (but she says its cleaning time!), so I took Rose on a little date to the mall. Is that a bad date?? Hey its air conditioned! But anyway Rose can really run around alot. She loves pushing the buttons on the crane games. Plus, there's the pet corner, so she can see dogs, cats, fish, and other assorted odd pets that Japanese people want to keep. Trust me they keep some weird pets! I've even seen squirrels and prairie dogs for sale!!
We went to the arcade in the mall too. They've got the Print Club machines so we can take pictures of ourselves. The one at this mall is 'ladies only', but it said couples and families were ok too. I'm guessing that Rose and I count?? They just don't want any perverts going in and accosting the high school girls that lounge around those machines all day! AND they are in there alot! Not the perverts, the high school girls! But at 4 or 5 bucks a pop, where do they get all that money from??? That stories for another day.....
I've uploaded the snaps that Rose and I took! Or click here.....


No comments: