Saturday, May 26, 2007

Day at the Park


Wow. Having Rose means going to the park. Alot. So on Saturdays and Sundays when it's nice out we head to the park for about an hour or two. She loves though, cause it's a great chance for her to run around in the grass. Nao tried throwing the frisbee around, but it was more of a boomerang! She'd whip it around and it would go in a big circle land a couple of feet from her and then roll on its side towards her. I told she didn't even need me around to play frisbee!

We've got a pretty good size yard around our house, but as anyone who's been here will know it's more of a controlled jungle than an actual yard. I'd love to tear everything out and plant some grass seed. But that's on my to do list I guess. I should wait til winter so that everything will die out and then I don't have to worry about the freaky bugs that are living around our place. I swear, sometimes you see some weird stuff out there that makes you feel like you're in that scene from Temple of Doom, the big freaky bug room!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that and the man eating mosquitoes